Thursday, August 11, 2011

lost object? candle magick spell? sayy what?

Soo yesterday i did a candle magick spell for find a lost object. i got the spell from everythingunderthemoon. i made a video of it too, for my class that i am teaching candle magick. Well it was a huge fail! Like first i messed up on reading the spell, then my bf calls me, then i accidently blew out the candle by mistake that pissed me off. Soo then i call my bf back and told him what i was doing and then he told me that i can do a lost object spell to find my pendulum, bc once its gone your never going to find it, that made me beyond pissed. So I wasted a candle, soo im probably going to use it for whatever i guess. BUT if you want to see the video here is the link but make sure you turn up the volume. :)  welp off for now see you all later!  :)

-Haley LadyFaerieWicca
Blessed Be!


No comments:

Post a Comment